Welcome to Northern Storm VBC
We are a nonprofit organization established in 2021 to support and grow volleyball in the Chequamegon Bay Region through an affordable, enjoyable, challenging, and competitive travel volleyball experience.
Northern Storm Volleyball Club is committed to developing highly-skilled volleyball players determined to compete at a high level.
For the 2023-24 season we are shifting to a skills clinic approach rather than full-fledged travel volleyball. We simply do not have the coaching capacity nor player interest and commitment level for travel club volleyball in our area at this time.
The Northland College coaches and players will host skills clinics at least twice monthly starting in mid to late January. Clinics will be offered for ages from 12U-18U depending on player interest. There will be scrimmage opportunities and some age groups might have the opportunity to play in some nearby tournaments.
The number of clinics, practices, and tournaments offered will all be dependent on the number and ages of players. Please check back for a player interest survey and sign-up information in mid December.
- Balance hard work, fun, and discipline.
- Teach proper technique and fundamentals to all players.
- Teach and apply proper strategies.
- Communicate clearly, to each player, their role on the team.
- Create a positive, growth based, and trusting environment for athletes.
- Act as a positive role model for players both on and off the court.
- Motivate players to compete at a high level due to strong work ethic and responsibility to their teammates.